venerdì 10 ottobre 2014

THE RIGHTEOUS BLUES BAND "THE RIGHTEOUS BLUES BAND"

Christian Blues Band formed in Jan 2012. We plan to use our music to help spread the message of The Gospel of Jesus and bring glory to God while having a great time playing some good music.“Thought I would take a minute to review the CD I recently purchased from The Righteous Blues Band. I won’t lie, I am a die hard rock fan, but I like a smattering of all genres of music. I really liked the praise music on this CD. Having been raised catholic with a father who loved old time gospel music I am familiar with many hymns, but my favorite (and my father’s) has always been “Amazing Grace”. The Righteous Blues Band’s rendition of this song is hauntingly beautiful. Other favorites of mine from the CD are the “Righteous Shuffle” and “Water Grave”. All of the music is great, and I can’t wait to see what the band will put out next time. Great job guys!” “This is an absolutely EXCELLENT Believer’s Blues album! I’ve heard a lot of Christian Blues music that had the title but only a couple of songs that really had the substance. These guys got it NAILED! Very Good Christ-centered messages, excellent guitar playing, good vocal work, rockin’ rhythm section, and NO cheesy electronic keyboards like what most Christian music is dominated by! I find it difficult to choose a favorite….Go Straightway to their site & order your copy, I Highly recommend it!”  THE RIGHTEOUS BLUES BAND
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento