lunedì 24 novembre 2014

PAUL THORN "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED"

Paul Thorn's new album "Too Blessed To Be Stressed" stakes out new territory for the popular roots-rock songwriter and performer. "In the past, I've told stories that were mostly inspired by my own life," the former prizefighter and literal son of a preacher man offers. "This time, I've written 10 songs that express more universal truths, and I've done it with a purpose: to make people feel good."That's really Thorn's mission for Too Blessed To Be Stressed, which can be heard as a running conversation about life between Thorn and listeners - a conversation leavened with gentle insights, small inspirations, and plenty of cheer. "I wrote these songs hoping they might put people in a positive mindset and encourage them to count their own blessings, like I count mine," Thorn observes. "There's no higher goal I could set for myself than to help other people find some happiness and gratitude in their lives." PAUL THORN
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento