venerdì 24 gennaio 2014

JACKIE VENSON "ROLLIN' ON"

When I began writing the Rollin' On compilation I was buried in stress over the fact that I had decided to essentially start over playing a new instrument, the Guitar. Originally a piano player, I had grown tired of the instrument and wanted to explore writing a new kind of song. After months of jamming with my friends and exploring new styles of music, my first original on guitar, "Oh Na Na", hit me like a ton of bricks. The flood gates were opened and the rest of the album practically came over night. Writing my own stuff on guitar has been the most exciting experience to date since I learned my first classical song on piano as a young kid. Writing this album breathed new life into me and I hope it does the same for anyone who listens. JACKIE VENSON 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento